Switch to Other View.
This provides an overview of the terminology used through Member.buzz's platform and this documentation.
- A Space on Member.buzz refers to the customizable website that your group uses to create content and manage members. Spaces are managed using its Dashboard (See Dashboard).
- The Dashboard is the area in your Space used to create content.
- The profiles tab of your dashboard will showcase personal information about you personally. You can add other social links for people to view, a personal summary, relationship status, and more.
- Provides the overview of your space's activities, from ticket sales to revenue. It additionally provides information about your account type and specific roles you have within a space.
- Content Instance
- An individual occurrence of a type of content.
- Content Module
- Settings pertaining to an entire type of content.
There are a variety of Content Types available on Member.buzz. Each one has a section in your Space's Dashboard.
- The article tab of your dashboard is where you and any approved members can publish articles to display in your public space.
- The event tab of your dashboard is where you can add/edit all events you want to display in your space.
- You can create customizable forms to gather information from your members.
- A Fundraiser allows you to collect donations.
- Memberships are offered to Members, allowing them to join your Space.
- A Newsletter is an email distribution sent to your members or a group of contacts.
- Invoices offers Organizers the ability to request a payment from someone.